After carefully examining the weather forecast, the board has determined to go ahead with our regularly scheduled race day program. The sun is currently shining and all bad weather appears to be holding off until later in the evening. We will do our best to keep the program running in a timely manner, and we fully expect to get everything in.

We will be running High Energy Performance IMCA Hobby Stocks, IMCA Stock Cars, Kendall’s Supply IMCA Modifieds, and Slingshots. We also plan to go ahead with the 3rd annual Calcutta as planned, which will occur after the normal features.

Please share this and help spread the word.