GENERAL PIT RULES:
• EVERYONE entering pits must be signed in.
• Pit Gate OPENS 2 hours before race time. NO exception.
• Pit Gate CLOSES 1 hour before race time.
(Cars coming late must be pre-registered, including transponder number)
• ALL CARS must have a Working Transponder, properly mounted, or they will be disqualified.
(Rod Pickering (Stock Car #43 trailer) will assist drivers with rental units and mounting instructions.)
• ALL DRIVERS must use Race Receivers. Our receiver channel is 700.
• EMS Officials reserve the right to reject any car or driver entry on the basis of non-compliance with track rules.
• Consumption of alcoholic beverage by a driver or his/her crew in advance of, or while competing, is strictly forbidden. Anyone showing evidence of alcohol consumption will be required to leave the premises immediately.
• Use of illegal drugs at any time shall be cause for immediate, indefinite suspension and will be required to leave the premises immediately.
• Anyone caught fighting, abusing officials, or engaged in any action or activity considered detrimental to EMS or other event participants will be required to leave the premises immediately.
• Driver is responsible for the conduct and actions of their crew members. Unattended children, misuse of quad and pit bikes, etc. may result in disqualification.