Tomorrow is Race Day, excitement packed weekend ahead…
Tomorrow is RACE DAY! What a double header weekend we have coming at you! We will have double Kendall’s Supply IMCA Modified features on Saturday. Plus it is the Border City Dirt Wars featuring High Energy Performance IMCA Hobby Stocks.
IMCA Hobby Stock special features:
– There will be a points fund for the top 10 drivers who record the highest combined finishes both nights. The winner receiving $1000!
– Each night the IMCA Hobby Stocks will feature a $50 hard charger award for the driver who passes the most cars in the A Main.
– There will be a $100 long haul award for the driver who towed from the longest distance.
– Feature wins will be bumped up to $375 per night.
– The points fund winner will receive a giant novelty check, as well as their name engraved on the Border City Dirt Wars Cup as the inaugural champion!
In addition to IMCA Hobby Stocks we will be running IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars and Slingshots on both nights. Races start at 7pm.
Saturday is also Anti Bullying day at the speedway. Fans, and drivers are encouraged to show support by wearing pink, and decorating their cars in pink. Pink supplies available at High Energy Performance. All proceeds from sales of pink checkered flags will be donated to the Red Cross.